in no particular order:
1. I know I’ve already posted about my love for this song but here it is again – No You Can’t do that (No Can Do) – Hall and Oates.
2. Don’t Let me be miss understood – Santa Esmeralda. This song is nearly 10mins of pure walking bliss – which means that I can put it on when leaving the subway and it finishes just as I take my shoes off at home. Genius!
3. Buffalo Stance – Neneh Cherry. Just feels so right to be listening to this walking around Brooklyn.
4. Cowgirl in the Sand – Neil young. One of my all time favorite Neil Young songs and as epic as a 10min guitar solo (or near enough) may be this is another one of those genius songs that get me from the subway home. I love it.
5. This is all I came to do – Dinosaur Jr. No top 5 song list of mine would be complete with out Lou and Jay. This one in particular came on my ipod the other day as i was on the train going home over the Willimasburg Bridge and it just felt all too right. I probably sat there grinning like a right fool as I rocked out to this gem of a song.